Hi There! I hope you are excited about your Maternity Session. I know I am! Get ready to have lot's of fun. Here are just a few tips to keep in mind as you prepare for your day.
- What to wear? This is a question I get asked a lot. And I get it, I had the hardest time choosing outfits when I was pregnant. Check out my Pinterest link for ideas. What to Wear for your Maternity Session If you are looking to coordinate colors with your partner, here are some ideas that I send my engaged couples.... same concept :) Couple's Outfit Ideas. The absolute best thing to keep in mind as you shop for your outfit, is to choose something that makes you feel beautiful and radiant!
- Location: Don't hesitate to check out photo locations, and if you have a cool idea, tell me and we'll try it! Choose a location that you feel comfortable in as a couple. Is it somewhere you would go on a date? Somewhere you share a common interest? Finding a location is fun, and should reflect your love as a couple.
- It's always fun to bring props, but not necessary. Some couples like to bring items that they will be using in the baby's nursery.
- Feel free to hire a professional hair and makeup artist to make you feel extra special and 'done up' for your session. I am speaking from experience here :) I LOVED being pregnant, but let's be real, it feels SO good to be pampered when you're in the final stages of pregnancy.... and you deserve it!!
- And lastly... Be on time :) I am a natural light photographer, so the sun dictates how long I can photograph you. An average shoot lasts 1-1.5 hours, so if you are 30 minutes late, that will cut into your session time. I want the BEST possible experience for you, and showing up on time achieves exactly this! Make proper considerations for traffic, hair delays, and fashion emergencies! Ok... I'm done preaching! Haha
What you can expect after your Maternity Session:
Photos Will be delivered via an online gallery for easy viewing. You will receive them in approximately 2 weeks. An average gallery consists of approximately 100 finely edited images in full resolution. Instructions for how to download your images will be provided. From there, you are free to print, and share to social media!
I think that's it for now, but if you have any questions, feel free to contact me!